วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Stressed out

Wäh (don't know how to translate that)...I am tired. A little bit stressed out. But no..I do not complain, because it is my own fault. I could have started earlier with my thesis. And also - who wants to hang around on Pentecost if one can sit at the desk for about 12,28 hours and trying to do something with that large amount of black letters that claim to be something worth reading but aren't? Luckily, I do have the pleasure to repeat this procedure tomorrow and the day after once more. Yeah me! And what is even better is that my PC does funny things. It simply refuses to safe the design of my documents. Sometimes, it changes the design by itself (check marks are converted into dots etc..). Yeah, funny thing, in'it? Magical...
Apart from that there are no news. At the moment, I am watching a series on tV showing people who decided (for whatever reason) to live like 5000 years ago.
Don't ask me, why. On the other hand..I have always wanted to hunt bulls...

As you all know, women can do several things at the same time. Next to watching tv and typing my blog, I listen to Dido's, WHITE FLAG and Dante's Prayer.

Uh, the news....Doping scandal in Germany!!! That's a big issue at the moment as they found a few bikers who used doping prior to the race. And eventually, one after the other bikers confessed to have used doping as well. It seems as if there was no one doping-free, which (if you ask me) at least equals the chances again. Thus, they should not make such a fuss about it.
A doctor's statement turns the whole thing into a farce: "Oh come on -there is no way that a biker can do the Tour de France without doping. Physically that is just not possible!"
Ugh. Embarrassing.
Jan Ulrich seems to be loosing his face in these days, because he refused the doping for years and now his doctor has told the media that he himself gave Ulrich the injection. .... Oh well....

Enough for today.

GOOD NIGHT AND MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: